31.10.09

Anyone there want to have special class?

I was wondering if out there wanted a special class regarding PTK? I didn't say i was good but if anyone wish to have quick and fast tutoring, i am willing to give one. The price and place can be negotiated. I am not giving a price tag here, just a token of gratitude.

I also can give whoever want to have certain area of tutoring such as self improvement and thinking method. The word like 'thinking out of the box', 'blue ocean strategies' and 'paradigm shift' are most likely to be encountered. I would love to share this ideas and thinking for those who seek knowledge and information. As i say, it can be negotiated. That all for today.. happy weekand.

p/s: the class can be done in English and Bahasa Malaysia. I am working on doing it in Mandarin and Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment