28.10.09

Past , Present and Future

Past
~~~~
I was in my younger years when i discover the act of jelousy. I was the best student from standart 1 to standard 3, suddenly a new student come in to my school in end of standard 3. He's one of the teacher son and sadly, it was my classroom teacher. At that time, i was puzzled why my classroom teacher always trying to make me look stupid, try to find all my mistakes and futhermore, try to ignore me from asking any question during class. My classroom teacher also hit me at my head, slap me and also ask me to stand at my chair whenever i try to ask any question. Due to the much intruption of my class, i drop from being no 1 in all class to 2nd in all class. I realize the new student, get the no 1 replacing me as the best overall student standard 3 ( until standard 5 i was the 2nd best student ).

This continue until i got to standard 6 when UPSR was coming. Luckly i have the supportive parent that give me the best they can to prepare me for coming UPSR. After the examination, and the result coming out, i got 5A and in my school only 3 of us got 5A. My ex-classroom teacher son got 4A and 1B. When i go to my school to get the result, i was shocked i met my ex-classroom teacher with his son getting his result also. The clerk prouldly call my name ( they know me coz i was very good to them ) and tell me i got 5A and the best student in my school. Until now, i never meet him and i think i forgot his name too.

Past Present
~~~~~~~
I was during my downturn in my working years when i was 'demoted'( it was my fault coz i never say thanks to GOD) . Well, i never been downgred or received less salary but in the eyes of people around me, i was demoted to below the level i was before. At that time, i could not accept the result but from the help of my strong will wife and several best buddies ( never call them friend coz friend tend to backstab you)and also a very supportive bos, i recovered from my mental breakdown. I slowly regain my strength and with the help from my supportive bos, he guide me to harnest my intelligence and my skill. I was very thankfull to those who were very supportive and help me during my hard years. My bos give me the task to restructure the budgeting system and it was done perfectly. Altough i didn't have any accounting background, it took me 2 month to learn about accounting and budgeting system. My bos knowing my skill in fast learning took this advantage to presuade me to give him a proposal of Zero Based Budgeting System or ZBB. After i present him with the initial structure, my bos, my colleague, put in his/her ideas into the ZBB and the modified ZBB was accepted by the management.It took us 6 month to make it happen. I was very delighted.

It was a success and i now i understand why he give me the task altough he know for sure i didn't have any qualification to do so. It is passion, the will and the will to getting better for yourself. During my few years in financial department, i learn a lot and it is a bless to me to be in this kind of department. There are several time when rumours going around that i'm going to break from the department but, to be honest, i don't want to be split from here. I have learn a lot and tend to learn more. I hope my bos understand my passion for learning and give me more things to do. I didn't put this in writing to boost my bos ass but just to share something that some of us didn't know it happen. Sometime, the hardship is the key to success.

Present
~~~~~~~
I currently doing some research for ICT Auditing and trying to reduce the ICT cost. After few years in finance department, i learn how to cut spending and reduce cost (something i NEVER think of). I also will help all my friend and buddies to do their PTK (Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan) so that all of us can benifit from it. I never choose who i help. People that don't like me, my friend are all welcome to ask my help. I know that good deeds will received good deeds.
Currently my wife futher her study in Law to take LLB and it is a very tough time for us to coupe. I really hope we get through togather during this hard time. To my beloved wife, please stay focus on ur study. I try to help whatever i can.

Future
~~~~~~
I'm not looking to far but i really hope the shine is still bright for me and my family. I also hope the shine covered all my buddies. Good luck all.. thanks for reading... No heart feeling, i never wanted to hurt anybody... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment